EXODUS1715 AKA THE SICARII HEBREW ISRAELITES
SUPPORT HEBREW ISRAELITE BUSINESSES
►CHILDRENS BIBLES, SCARVES & MUSIC http://deaconsicarii.com/
► DONATE https://www.gofundme.com/bmyoxo OR https://cash.me/$Sicarii
► PLEDGE FOR EXCLUSIVES ON OUR PATREON https://www.patreon.com/sicarii
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR OTHER YOUTUBE CHANNELS
►SPANISH VIDEOS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXO_tt21g8ldfQk86fxGLCA/videos
►FOLLOW SICARII ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/EXODUS1715
►FOLLOW GUERRILLA HEBREW ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/ZoerillaHebrew
SAN DIEGO , CALIFORNIA - SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA - SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - PHOENIX, ARIZONA - DALLAS, TEXAS - WACO, TEXAS - HOUSTON, TEXAS - KNOXVILLE, TENNESSE - NASHVILLE, TENNESSE - ATLANTA, GEORGIA - ORLANDO, FLORIDA - PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA - TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
SICARII SICARRI SICARRII GUERRILLA HEBREW GORILLA GORRILLA
- Numbers 19:2 - This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:
- 1 Samuel 17:42 - And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
- Song of Solomon 5:10 - My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
- Genesis 25:25 - And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
- Exodus 26:14 - And thou shalt make a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a covering above of badgers' skins.
- Genesis 28:9 - Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
- Genesis 36:1-3 - 1Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom. 2Esau took his wives of the daughters of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibamah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite; 3And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.
- Jeremiah 25:23-24 - 23Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners, 24And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,
- Genesis 27:40 - And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.
- Genesis 27:39 - And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
- Genesis 27:25-28 - 25And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son's venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine, and he drank. 26And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. 27And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed: 28Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:
- 2 Esdras 6:9 - For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
- Daniel 2:44 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
- Psalms 83:1-5 - 1(A Song or Psalm of Asaph.) Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
- Obadiah 1:6-8 - 6How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up! 7All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him. 8Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
- Psalms 83:6-8 - 6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
- Daniel 7:7-8 - 7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
- Exodus 20:2 - I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Isaiah 11:11-12 - 11And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
- Numbers 21:3-4 - 3 4And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.
- Numbers 24:18 - And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly.
- Deuteronomy 2:4 - And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau, which dwell in Seir; and they shall be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore:
- Isaiah 34:5-6 - 5For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. 6The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
- Isaiah 63:1 - Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
- Isaiah 13:20 - It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
- Obadiah 1:18-19 - 18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. 19And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
- Obadiah 1:9 - And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
- Ezekiel 25:13 - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
- Obadiah 1:17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
- Isaiah 34:10 - It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
- Ezekiel 35:9 - I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- Numbers 24:17-18 - 17I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth. 18And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly.
- Deuteronomy 28:68 - And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
- Isaiah 34:9 - And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
- Ezekiel 35:7-9 - 7Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth. 8And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword. 9I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- Ezekiel 35:15 - As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
- Zechariah 1:19 - And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
- Joel 3:4-6 - 4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; 5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: 6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
- Jeremiah 49:19-20 - 19Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 20Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them.
- Jeremiah 49:6-13 - 6And afterward I will bring again the captivity of the children of Ammon, saith the LORD. 7Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? 8Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him. 9If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough. 10But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not. 11Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me. 12For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.13For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall be perpetual wastes.
- Amos 1:11 - Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:
- Amos 1:9 - Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:
- Joel 3:4-6 - 4Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;5Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:6The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
- Genesis 10:1-5 1Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
- Ezekiel 27:13 - Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market.
- Genesis 9:27 - God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
- Psalms 37:35 - I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
- Job 9:24 - The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
- Obadiah 1:2-4 - 2Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. 3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
- Obadiah 1:6 - How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!
- Obadiah 1:9 - And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
- Amos 9:12 - That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.
- Genesis 32:11 - Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I fear him, lest he will come and smite me, and the mother with the children.
- Isaiah 21:9-14 - 9And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.10O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.11The burden of Dumah. He calleth to me out of Seir, Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?12The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will enquire, enquire ye: return, come.13The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.14The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
- Isaiah 21:16 - For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail:
- Revelation 14:8 - And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- Hebrews 12:16 - Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
- Isaiah 21:1 - The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.
- Malachi 1:4 - Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.
- 1 Maccabees 3:5-6 - 5For He pursued the wicked, and sought them out, and burnt up those that vexed his people.6Wherefore the wicked shrunk for fear of him, and all the workers of iniquity were troubled, because salvation prospered in his hand.
- 1 Maccabees 1:7-9 - 7So Alexander reigned twelves years, and then died. 8And his servants bare rule every one in his place.9And after his death they all put crowns upon themselves; so did their sons after them many years: and evils were multiplied in the earth.
- Ezekiel 7:20 - 20As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.21And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.
- Ezekiel 7:24 - Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
- 1 Maccabees 5:3 - Then Judas fought against the children of Esau in Idumea at Arabattine, because they besieged Gael: and he gave them a great overthrow, and abated their courage, and took their spoils.
- 1 Maccabees 6:1 - 1About that time king Antiochus travelling through the high countries heard say, that Elymais in the country of Persia was a city greatly renowned for riches, silver, and gold;2And that there was in it a very rich temple, wherein were coverings of gold, and breastplates, and shields, which Alexander, son of Philip, the Macedonian king, who reigned first among the Grecians, had left there.3Wherefore he came and sought to take the city, and to spoil it; but he was not able, because they of the city, having had warning thereof,4Rose up against him in battle: so he fled, and departed thence with great heaviness, and returned to Babylon.